Cushion Cut Gem Print by RBTL®
The cushion cut is what estate jewelry dreams are made of!
A little history: The cushion, pillow or candlelight cut was developed in the 19th century and has undergone several transformations and developments since. Because of its extra facets, the Cushion cut can disperse more light through the stone which serves to hide inclusions more efficiently, making it one of the most brilliant of all square- and rectangular-shaped stones. (source: 77diamonds.com)
This art print is available in your choice of white or black paper.
- 8" x 10" art print
- Gold foil on your choice of black or white heavyweight cover paper
- Foil stamped by hand on a vintage letterpress
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified, archival-quality paper
- Fits perfectly in an 8” x 10” frame
- Designed and printed in Dallas, Texas
- Original Read Between The Lines® expression
- Style: 8x10 white paper with gold foil: APCCGW
- Style: 8x10 black paper with gold foil: APCCGB
Cushion Cut Gem Print by Read Between The Lines®
Get to Know the Maker: Read Between The Lines®
Based in Dallas, Texas, Read Between The Lines® creates modern luxury paper goods, gifts and apparel featuring original expressions that get stuck in your head and heart. We love puppies and babies, so every purchase benefits non-profits MANA Nutrition, an organization helping to end childhood malnutrition, and Rolling Dog Farm, which provides a permanent, loving home for disabled dogs.