Emerald Cut Gem Print by RBTL®
The timeless emerald cut stone, printed in gold foil stamp. Ooo-la-lah.
A little history: The term “emerald cut” only began being used during the Art Deco period, despite the fact that diamond cutters were already cutting the same shape under different names. Initially, the cut itself was developed specifically for emerald gems in order to reduce the amount of pressure exerted during cutting and to protect the gemstone from chipping. However, diamond cutters soon realized the importance of this cut and applied it to diamonds as well. (source: 77diamonds.com)
This art print is available in your choice of white or black paper.
- 8" x 10" art print
- Gold foil on your choice of black or white heavyweight cover paper
- Foil stamped by hand on a vintage letterpress
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified, archival-quality paper
- Fits perfectly in an 8” x 10” frame
- Designed and printed in Dallas, Texas
- Original Read Between The Lines® expression
- Style: 8x10 white paper with gold foil: APECGW
- Style: 8x10 black paper with gold foil: APECGB
Emerald Cut Gem Print by Read Between The Lines®
Get to Know the Maker: Read Between The Lines®
Based in Dallas, Texas, Read Between The Lines® creates modern luxury paper goods, gifts and apparel featuring original expressions that get stuck in your head and heart. We love puppies and babies, so every purchase benefits non-profits MANA Nutrition, an organization helping to end childhood malnutrition, and Rolling Dog Farm, which provides a permanent, loving home for disabled dogs.