Hand Sanitizer 8oz.
The essential oil-derived fragrance is mild and gender-neutral.
Simply pump sanitizer onto the palms of your hands, rub together thoroughly, and enjoy. Keep bottle upright to prevent leakage or product loss.
Our hand sanitizer is made in small batches with great care by our team in Plano, Texas.
- 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- Made with alcohol, aloe vera gel, and essential oils
- BPA-free clear glass bottle with easy to use pump
- Shake well before each use, as separation can occur
- Essential oils include lemon, tea tree and eucalyptus
- Aloe vera gel contains water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, carbomer, iodopropynyl butylcarbomate (preserves product), diazolidinyl urea (antimicrobial) and disodium EDTA (prevents reaction to the air)
- Hand sanitizer does not replace hand washing, and should be used when soap and water are not accessible
Get to Know the Maker: Read Between The Lines®
Read Between The Lines® products feature warm, original words by founder Melinda Jones, and include letterpress cards printed in fine foil stamp, all-natural candles hand-poured by the RBTL team in Texas, notepads, notebooks and more for bringing levity to life and joy to gifting. Each RBTL purchase supports the “I Have A Dream” Foundation® of Dallas, which provides after-school tutoring, achievement opportunities and nutrition to underserved children.
Hand Sanitizer 8oz. by RBTL®