Hand Sanitizer 8oz.
The essential oil-derived fragrance is mild and gender-neutral.
Simply pump sanitizer onto the palms of your hands, rub together thoroughly, and enjoy. Keep bottle upright to prevent leakage or product loss.
Our hand sanitizer is made in small batches with great care by our team in Dallas, Texas.
- 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- Made with alcohol, aloe vera gel, and essential oils
- BPA-free clear glass bottle with easy to use pump
- Shake well before each use, as separation can occur
- Essential oils include lemon, tea tree and eucalyptus
- Aloe vera gel contains water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, carbomer, iodopropynyl butylcarbomate (preserves product), diazolidinyl urea (antimicrobial) and disodium EDTA (prevents reaction to the air)
- Hand sanitizer does not replace hand washing, and should be used when soap and water are not accessible
Get to Know the Maker: Read Between The Lines®
Read Between The Lines® products feature original expressions that get stuck in your head and heart. Find our collection of fine paper goods, gifts and apparel online, at our namesake stores in Dallas and Plano, Texas, and in retailers throughout the USA. We are honored to partner with the “I Have A Dream” Foundation”® of Dallas. Your purchase provides after-school tutoring, achievement opportunities and nutrition to underserved children in Dallas, Texas, our hometown.
Hand Sanitizer 8oz. by RBTL®