Pear Cut Gem Print by RBTL®
We fell in love with pear cut stones in creating this gold foil stamp art print. The shape is endlessly classy, yet intriguing. Like the perfect man. Or LBD.
A little history: The first pear-shaped diamond was created in the 1400s by Flemish cutter Lodewyk van Berquem of Bruges, inventor of the diamond-polishing wheel, or scarf. This invention enabled him to polish all the facets of the diamond to optimize light reflection within it. It was from this watershed moment onwards that diamonds began to be used in jewelry. (source: 77diamonds.com)
This art print is available in your choice of white or black paper.
- 8" x 10" art print
- Gold foil on your choice of black or white heavyweight cover paper
- Foil stamped by hand on a vintage letterpress
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified, archival-quality paper
- Fits perfectly in an 8” x 10” frame
- Designed and printed in Dallas, Texas
- Original Read Between The Lines® expression
Pear Cut Gem Print by Read Between The Lines®
Get to Know the Maker: Read Between The Lines®
Based in Dallas, Texas, Read Between The Lines® creates modern luxury paper goods, gifts and apparel featuring original expressions that get stuck in your head and heart. We love puppies and babies, so every purchase benefits non-profits MANA Nutrition, an organization helping to end childhood malnutrition, and Rolling Dog Farm, which provides a permanent, loving home for disabled dogs.