Limited edition RBTL® masks are made from two layers of pleated 100% cotton, providing both protection and breathability. All styles are reversible, featuring contrasting patterns and coordinating trims. No detail goes un-designed!
Machine-washable and reusable, our masks are finished with adjustable, soft cotton ear loops, providing more comfortable wear than elastic-based styles, which can produce uncomfortable pressure, friction and skin abrasion.
Each style is available in limited quantities, and some feature iconic and exclusive patterns from Liberty London.
Note: Once a style sells out, it may not be available again. We tell you this not to drive sales, but rather to manage expectations and encourage you to buy what you love. Some styles will only have one to two masks available, whereas others will have more, depending upon how much fabric is available per style.
10% of all face mask sales will support the I Have A Dream Foundation® of Dallas, to help facilitate their continued work with underserved children during this unprecedented time.
These are not medical grade or N95 masks, however, they do follow the CDC’s recommendation for cloth face coverings.
- Approximate size: 4” x 8” - as each is handmade, sizes will vary slightly
- Made from fine, 100% cotton
- Double-layered and pleated fronts
- One size fits most
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent; lay flat to dry to avoid shrinkage
- Cool iron if needed
- Do not bleach
- Not professionally rated or for professional use
- Handmade in Dallas, TX
Tips for mask use:
- Wash hands thoroughly before putting on your mask
- Remove mask using only the adjustable ear loops; do not touch any other area of the mask, or your face
- After removing mask, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Wash mask after each public use
Get to Know the Maker: Read Between The Lines®
Read Between The Lines® products feature original expressions that get stuck in your head and heart. Find our collection of fine paper goods, gifts and apparel online, at our namesake stores in Dallas and Plano, Texas, and in retailers throughout the USA. We are honored to partner with the “I Have A Dream” Foundation”® of Dallas. Your purchase provides after-school tutoring, achievement opportunities and nutrition to underserved children in Dallas, Texas, our hometown.
Starry Night in Black + White Reversible Mask by RBTL®