Les, Petal, and Lanai Votive Set
A spring-forward votive trio. You'll assume the weather is warmer than it actually is.
Les - black currant, peach blossom, jasmine rice, cardamom and white cedar
Petal - tree flowers, rose, sage and patchouli
Lanai - coconut, pink peppercorn, orange blossom, coal and clove
- Three 3 ounce votives, 9 ounces total
- 16 hour burn time each
- Each votive measure 2.7 inches tall
- Comes in embossed matte black tray with matte pink sleeve
- Glossy black glass tumblers
- Braided cotton wicks
- Proudly hand poured in Los Angeles, CA
Get To Know the Maker: Boy Smells
Boy Smells are the creations of David Kien and Matthew Herman. Hand poured in Los Angeles, each scent has been developed to have its own unique expression, with notes plucked from a personal catalog of memories then evolved and re-expressed in a modern context.
Les, Petal, and Lanai Votive Set by Boy Smells